Edinburgh intros #8: Piff and Mr Piffles are ditching the swanky casinos of Vegas for the far more glamorous Edinburgh Fringe
2. Tell us a bit about the new show.
It’s a show I did in Las Vegas for six months. A whole mix of new tricks, old snacks, crowd favourites, points, prizes and special guests.
3. What’s your favourite bit?
Mr Piffles’ Time Machine.
4. What’s the walk-on music?
Breakfast at Tiffany’s theme. For obvious reasons.
5. Who will you be living with and how do you expect that to go?
My tour manager. We get on like a house on fire. Although I’m not sure when that was ever a good thing.
6. What will your Edinburgh daily routine be?
Wake up, walk Mr Piffles, snack, snack, snack, snack, guest spot, snack, guest spot, ice cream, show, snack, snack, sleep, dream about snacks, wake up, get a snack, back to sleep, repeat.
7. What news of Mr Piffles? For the love of god tell us he’s with you. TELL US.
He’s here baby. And he’s on great, great form.
8. What on earth do the people of Las Vegas make of a British bloke dressed up as a dragon doing magic tricks with a chihuahua?
Who knows. I don’t. BECAUSE I AM A GENUINE MAGIC DRAGON. But I can tell you they love magic dragons.
9. And what do you think of it out there? Do you live there? I must admit, it sounds weird.
It’s the Mecca of Magic. I feel like I’ve found my home. Also it’s nice and sunny and they are big on snacks.
10. Do you ever worry that people like the dog more than they like you?
As long as they’re coming to the show I’m happy. After all, it’s only my name on the invoice. When that dog get’s a manager, I’ll get concerned.